Alberta Culture Days 2021 | Alberta, Canada
Ages Festival is Appropriate For
All ages, a real family affair!
Alberta Culture Days is a great way to immerse yourself in all that is Alberta. September 24 - October 24, 2021 province-wide, artists, cultural groups, organizations, and municipalities will come together to celebrate our incredibly vibrant region. Rich in cultural and art offerings enjoy three days of performances, workshops, and tours.
Check out thousands of free, family-friendly events ranging from rock concerts to culinary demonstrations. Over 50 organizations were selected to serve as official Celebration Sites for Alberta Culture Days 2021. These organizations led the province in planning events and activities throughout the weekend in 2019.
- Alberta Printmakers Society
- Alberta Azerbaijani Cultural Society
- Calgary Public Library Foundation
- Decidedly Jazz Society
- EM MEDIA Gallery & Production Society
- Esther Hones International Piano Competition Foundation
- In-Definite Arts Society
- Leighton Foundation
- Nose Creek Sports and Recreation Association
- Orchestra Society of Calgary
- University of Calgary Radio Society
- Allied Arts Council of Lethbridge
- Association Canadienne Francaise de l’Alberta Regional de Canmore/Banff
- Canadian Mountain Arts Foundation
- Claresholm Society for the Arts
- High River Library
- Miywasin Society of Aboriginal Services
- Nine in a Line Creative Arts Society
- Pincher Creek Municipal Library
- Society of Grasslands Naturalists
- SPEC Association for Children and Families
Click here for more information.
2019 events in SW Alberta (Click HERE for 2021 updates & details):
- Cardston- Remington Carriage Museum, classic movies, & evening of music
- Claresholm- Family Secrets shared at Claresholm Public Library
- Crowsnest Pass- Frank Slide Interpretive Centre & special events
- Fort Macleod- "Buffalo Harvest Days" at Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump
- Pincher Creek- First Nations storytelling, games, & demonstrations
- Standoff Alberta- Celebration of Kaiani Arts
Thousands of events will be happening provincewide at indoor and outdoor venues.