- Restaurants: Two Sisters Cafe, Swiftcurrent Restaurant (Glacier), Ptarmigan Dining Room @ Many Glacier Hotel (Glacier), Park Cafe (St. Mary), & Historic Johnson's Cafe (St. Mary)
- Lodging: Many Glacier Hotel, Many Glacier Campground, Swiftcurrent Motel & Cabins (Glacier), and Johnson's & RV Park (St. Mary)
- Park Access: 12.0 miles to Glacier National Park-Many Glacier Entrance
- Outfitters: Swan Mountain Outfitters- Horseback Riding, Blackfeet Outfitters- Hiking Tours, Glacier Park Boat Company, & Blackfeet Rafting Company
- Fishing: Duck Lake and St. Mary River *Purchase Tribal Fishing Permit
- Trails: Belly River Trail, Apikuni Falls Trail, Cracker Lake Trail, Grinell Glacier Trail, Iceberg Lake Trail,Swiftcurrent Pass Trail
Babb, MT is a quaint community that sits on the border of the Blackfeet Nation and Glacier National Park. It is nestled in the transitional aspen ecoregion between the Rocky Mountains and mixed grass prairie. From Babb you can quickly and easily access Glacier National Park's Many Glacier and St. Mary Entrances, Waterton Lakes National Park (Alberta) via Chief Mountain Highway, and Cardston (Alberta) via US 89/ AB-2 N. See below for community highlights for places to stay, places to eat, and things to do.
High Season Dates (Time periods when community is most busy with visitors)