- Polebridge Nature Trail- Transboundary Flathead River Interpretive Trail
- Glacier National Park- Hiking, camping, backpacking, swimming, kayaking, fishing, xc skiing, snowshoeing
- Flathead Forest Day Hiking around Polebridge
- Flathead Forest Backpacking around Polebridge
- Rafting- North Fork of the Flathead River
- Red Meadow Rd (Drive from Columbia Falls to Polebridge to Whitefish via Red Meadow Pass)
- Polebridge to Canada Border via N. Fork Rd.
- Polebridge to Bowman Lake via Pacific NW Trail Rd.
- Polebridge to Kintla Lake via Kintla Rd.
- Inside North Fork Road- Bicycle Friendly
Off-the-grid and a long haul from asphalt, Polebridge shows you a favorite haunt of the backcountry set and a little-used portal to Glacier National Park. Taste Polebridge Mercantile’s hefty sandwiches on freshly baked bread, and sample cold brew and feast on dinner at the Northern Lights Saloon. Enjoy live music at the Northern Lights Saloon under the big sky and rest your head in one of the area's bed & breakfasts, private cabins, Forest Service rental cabins or pitch a tent across the North Fork of the Flathead River, at Glacier National Park's Bowman or Kintla Lakes or one of several Forest Service Campgrounds (between Columbia Falls & Polebridge).
High Season Dates (Time periods when community is most busy with visitors)
July to Labor Day *Some services are open seasonally, so check hours before heading out.