Stepping Stone Cabins B&B | Beaver Mines, Alberta
Stepping Stone Cabins B&B offers two private cabins for a peaceful getaway in the picturesque hamlet of Beaver Mines, Alberta. A full breakfast is provided using farm fresh free range eggs and locally roasted fair trade coffee (Crowsnest Coffee Company). Accommodations are cleaned using eco-friendly products and natural handmade soaps, made by your host, are provided. Beaver Mines borders on the Castle Region, which is a significant part of the Crown of the Continent Ecosystem.
GPS coordinates: 49.460314,-114.192131
Located 15 minutes W of the town of Pincher Creek, 40 minutes NW of Waterton Lakes National Park, and 20 minutes SE of Crowsnest Pass.
Lodging Style and Amenities
Turtle Mountain Cabin sleeps 2. Castle Mountain Cabin can sleep up to 4.
- Covered deck with hot tub and barbecue.
- Kitchenettes, wood stove (Castle Mountain Cabin), and delicious breakfasts.
- Walking distance to Beaver Mines General store (ice cream, deli, fishing supplies etc.), and playground.
- Can accommodate small seminars and workshops.
- Castle region boasts tons of outdoor activities including: down hill and cross-country skiing, fishing, horseback riding, dog sledding, swimming, hiking, golfing, snowmobiling, mountain biking and more.
- Close to Lethbridge, Waterton/Glacier, Montana, Fernie, Castle Mountain Ski Resort and Crowsnest Pass.
Click here to follow Stepping Stone Cabins on Facebook.
Turtle Mountain Cabin rate: $125 per night (tax and breakfast included) Castle Mountain Cabin rate: $140 per couple, $5 per child 2 and over, $20 per extra adult (tax and breakfast included)
Breakfast Style Served
Full and Hearty Breakfast